Domhani Bairdéir 03

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC:

The ruler of one of the previously independent city states - Trócaire - was female. Two of the current Maor - Tóir gan Toradh & Meighdean - are female and are referred to as Maori.

Powerful females are not as prevalent as powerful males, but are not so uncommon as to cause comment.

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgli said:
OOC:The ruler of one of the previously independent city states - Trócaire - was female. Two of the current Maor - Tóir gan Toradh & Meighdean - are female and are referred to as Maori.
Powerful females are not as prevalent as powerful males, but are not so uncommon as to cause comment.
OOC: So are you telling me that it shouldn't have mattered at all? Or are these Maori associated with distant enough city states that they probably should have no (legitimate) business around here? I'm just trying to get something of a feel for the situation here. If that wasn't a Clue, then I don't know of any clues that we have discovered so far. But, at the same time, I hate to waste time pursuing a "lead" that will go nowhere. Ideas, anyone?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC:

I mentioned the two Maori only as examples - this is knowledge any Bairdéir would have. They are too distant to be truly suspect in this case. The fact that a female was mentioned in context that indicates she has some power (possibly the leader in whatever's going on) is a piece of information that may or may not be important - put what significance you will on it. At the least it narrows your suspect list for one of the muckety mucks :D .

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
mleibrock said:
As Skáth enters the basement he will notice light sources as possible escape routes and will begin exploring looking for traps as he does.

OOC: Actually haven't forgotten Skáth (this time). I've got to put something together before I'm quite ready to continue with you. It won't be too long, though.

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgli said:
OOc:I mentioned the two Maori only as examples - this is knowledge any Bairdéir would have. They are too distant to be truly suspect in this case. The fact that a female was mentioned in context that indicates she has some power (possibly the leader in whatever's going on) is a piece of information that may or may not be important - put what significance you will on it. At the least it narrows your suspect list for one of the muckety mucks :D .
OOC: Gee, thanks. I'll just wait until we get more info, then.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Skáth Goes Exploring

As the diminutive Daoine makes his way through the basement, trying doors and exploring those rooms he finds open, his sensitive Daoine palate gets a whiff of tranquility - of utter serenity - wafting through the ether from the northeast of his current location.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Skáth Goes Exploring

mleibrock said:
mmmm, what a nice feeling...

Skáth will cautiously make his way to that area, looking for traps along the way.

He finds no traps, and eventually narrows the source of the feeling to coming from behind a barred door in one corner.

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Skáth will make his way to this door.

OCC - When you say barred, do I see a jail similar to a jail door, or is it more like a piece of wood positioned horizontally in front of the door?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Skáth Goes Exploring

A wooden door, with no view plates/windows/etc. Barred by a wooden bar across the outside. In fact, the beam across the door is large enough that the tiny Skáth is wondering if he'll be able to lift it.

Just as that thought crosses his mind, though, he becomes aware of the sound of approaching footsteps and quiet conversation. It sounds pretty close - the calm serenity coming from the other side of the door must have combined with his fierce concentration on not being heard to make him a little less aware than usual.

Remove ads