Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

OOC: The mortified Cairn is slinking out as quickly as he can, and he's already halfway to the door when Gavril is prepared to leave.

arkansasdave

First Post
Béar

Having no real purpose in the current mission (except for another body filling a gap), Béar watches with amazment as Gavril takes a possible volitile situation and adds an extra tourch and gassoline for good measure. I hope this does not ruin future realtions with the Queen and the Maor. My Queen would be dissapointed with me if I allowed Gavril to swoon the Maor's wife right in front of him.

Leif

Adventurer
"Come on, Béar! Get in there and stop him before he gets us all a date with the hangman! Obviously, I have no influence over Gavril, but you've known him for much longer than I have."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Meanwhile, Back in the Basement

Skáth sees the guards enter the room and the 'prisoner' close the door and ask his questions. There is no audible response from within the room - neither Skáth nor Cyr hears anything.

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Skáth will remain silent and hopefully hidden until the "prisoner" is out of sight and then he would like to fly silently and try and spy. He knows being indoors is a dangerous place for him since he can't just fly up and out of reach so he will be careful to remain far behind even if it means losing his subject.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

Cyr waits for a few moments for possible answer from the guards and then looks around himself. After taking good measure of his surroundings he goes toward nearest door barred like his was and calls in...

"Amhran, are you in there?" while knocking on the door...

He will proceed thus with all the doors. If none yields any result he will hurriedly open all doors just in case Amhran is drugegd or otherwise incapacitated and then will make himself scarce...

Hopefuly he will recover his equipment in the process.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC for All]Hello, faithful players!

I have to apologize for the slow (no) posting over the last couple of days. Had a meeting with my supervisor at work, and there are some company changes going into place I have to do a lot of thinking about to figure out if it's gonna be bad or good. Basically I'm obsessing over it to the point I can't think about much else right now.

Bear with me - I promise I'll get back into it shortly![/sblock]

Remove ads