Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, Brother!

OOC: Cairn, chagrined at being so easily sidestepped by the Amorous Gavril, just looks down at his feet and hopes for the best.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks. And, no sweat, Scotty! ;)

OOC: Of course you realize, don't you, that one of these days, you're liable to start a war doing crap like this. If you offend a powerful gentleman who feels the need to defend his honor with violence, we, as "seconds" to our "Little Gavril" will all be drawn into the fight and somebody is liable to get HURT! But the war will be fun to play out, too. ;) (to the bitter f^&#n' end!)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC:

Excellent stuff! I'll think on how to respond - it'll be tonight or tomorrow early. Mikey, Skáth is up for an action in the basement. He'll act after the man in the room invites the guards in but before they comply. I just need to know if he's holding his action or if he's gonna do something.

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Skáth is just watching the show. He wants no one to know he is even in town. He wants only to learn something to be able to help his group.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oh, Gavril - What Have You Done?

The Maora responds to Gavril's obvious flirtation with composure, along with a noticeable measure of flirtation of her own - and not even a glance in the direction of her husband.

"Yes, why don't you call back in a few hours. My husband will be working very late putting together the last details of our visit to Radharc; I'm sure he won't mind if I find something to entertain myself - a discussion of the Queen's views on social and household responsibilities might be just the thing."

The Maor Clún, looking somewhat distracted but no less dour, responds: "Yes, yes, Muiread, that's fine."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

The guards quietly accept the lean man's invitation, stepping into the room and setting down the tray.

...while he calmly gets out closes the door and puts the bolt in place.
"Thank you very much. Please seat your selves and enjoy the meal. Hope you don't mind if I don't stick around, I've had enough hospitality of Radharc to last me a lifetime. Would you be so kind and tell me where is my companion?"

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

Though it seems impossible that his smile could get any wider, Gavril somehow manages to broaden his grin into something more predatory and toothy. For he is a hunter with his quarry in sight. "Until this evening then Lady Muiread Clun." He seems to stretch out the words of her name savoring the feel or taste of them as he looks into her eyes. He boldly adds, "I would be my pleasure work long and hard to provide you the entertainment you seek. It was a very great pleasure meeting you...both." He bows over her hand taking the oportunity to touch her once more if only on the hand. Almost as an afterthought he extends a hand to the Maor, and checks to see what sort of rings he wears as he gives him a firm handshake. Turning to his companions he asks, "Gentlemen, is there anything else or shall we take our leave?"

Remove ads