• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgli said:
OOC: Sorry about that - missed it in the hilarity. The Maor Clún wears a plain silver ring on the second finger of his right hand. You don't think he had any rings on his left, but got only a quick glimpse.
OOC: "Hilarity?" I guess Cairn was too mortified to notice....

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr

No help for it now. Lets head to the nearest Inn. I hope they will not search closely so close to their nest and we get opportunity to learn where we are. For the moment, we're assuming that Bairdéir will have same treatment as in Radharc and conceal our rings. If nothing else people will stare less and notice us less.

Let's get over there in shadows and change our clotches.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Out Of The House (Cyr and Amhrán)

Amhrán moves into the shadows as his friend suggests and begins taking the pair's travel clothing out of the makeshift laundry pack.

"I wish I had your confidence. The first part of our circuit was easy, but this is all really overwhelming. I'm just not sure after all this that I'm Bairdéir material. I still want to serve, but maybe I should petition the Queen for a different posting."

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Skáth Hot On The Trail

Skáth manages to find an opening and slip out the door just in time to hear ". . . assuming that Bairdéir will have same treatment as in Radharc and conceal our rings. If nothing else people will stare less and notice us less.

Let's get over there in shadows and change our clothes."

The two escapees proceed to do just that. The moonlit night is little hindrance to Skáth's Daoine eyes, and he perches high up in a tree to continue watching the two.

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"As do we all! I never thought that he would get so far separated from the rest of the Críu! I suppose we should wait for him before proceeding, but how long should we wait before we are forced to conclude that he has met with foul play?"

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Mowgli said:
Skáth manages to find an opening and slip out the door just in time to hear ". . . assuming that Bairdéir will have same treatment as in Radharc and conceal our rings. If nothing else people will stare less and notice us less.

Let's get over there in shadows and change our clothes."

The two escapees proceed to do just that. The moonlit night is little hindrance to Skáth's Daoine eyes, and he perches high up in a tree to continue watching the two.

Upon hearing this, Skáth will move silently to just within earshot of the two, being careful to remain hidden in the leaves and branches of the tree and out of their weapon's reach and speak,

"Are you Bairdeir?"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr

Part of being a Bairdéir is being self-assured. You may have your doubts, but people need to see you act with conviction. You are a prince you should know that. Anyhow, you are good mat...WHAT?!?

Cyr interrupts his tirade repeated for hundreth time to his companion and looks up in alarm. Second later he composes himself, but holds his staff in both hands.

I will not answer someone who lurks in the dark. Who are you? Show your self in the name of the Queen!

While waiting for the answer, Cyr focuses preparing to pacify the opponent if hostile action is taken.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads