• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Doom of Listenshire, tell me about it!

Thomas Percy

First Post
Today, I'll run DoL. I prepared some pics form my players:

1. The Liston Family Crypt
2. Wichtleins' Abandoned Mine
3. Ersula's Home
4. The Bridge at Turin's Crossing
5. The Road's End Inn and Tavern

catsclaw227

First Post
Thomas -- These are awesome!

Are they originals you did for this module or did you cull them from some of your other great products?

I have bought a bunch, so I need to take a peek at what I have and get some use in today's game.

Thomas Percy

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
Are they originals you did for this module or did you cull them from some of your other great products?
These are from Ptolus Sketchbook: Necropolis, Medieval Landscapes 1 & 2, and free Woodland Cut Tavern. I'll use these pics to build a mood at the session.

I started to run DoL, but my session ends in the moment when the PCs took a quest from the NPC outside Listonshire (a duke's senior) to go there and meet Barclay and remove the curse.

catsclaw227

First Post
Thomas Percy said:
These are from Ptolus Sketchbook: Necropolis, Medieval Landscapes 1 & 2, and free Woodland Cut Tavern.

I have all the Ptolus ones, the Crooked Wheel street, Fishside and Ygron's Bridge. Are there any coupons available for the Medieval Landscapes PDFs or City Life?

Thomas Percy

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
Are there any coupons available for the Medieval Landscapes PDFs or City Life?
I don't know. I'm here not to advertise Forge, so - if you like - put your e-mail (even brand new for one use only), so I'll send you free complimentary copies of these two pdfs.

Remove ads