• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dragon+ 31 has a survey! One of questions is about novels

gyor

Legend
Dragon+ 31 has a survey!

One of the questions is about novels, I encourage you to go do the survey so that we can get a proper Forgotten Realms novel line again.

The final book of RA Salvatore's trilogy is coming up in July, Relentless, so what happens after that is up in the air right now.

Speaking of Relentless Dragon+ 31 also interviews RA Salvatore about Relentless and Dragon+ 32 will also have another interview with RA Salvatore about Relentless. I have pre-ordered the book to encourage more Forgotten Realms novel sales.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Weird, did the survey and didn't really get a question about novels. Mostly was about the magazine itself.

I asked for more teases of future releases, I don't care about FR novels anyway.

gyor

Legend
Weird, did the survey and didn't really get a question about novels. Mostly was about the magazine itself.

I asked for more teases of future releases, I don't care about FR novels anyway.

It was actually part of a question, novels were one of the options, I should have been more clear about that, its a way to send a message that we want more novels.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
It was actually part of a question, novels were one of the options, I should have been more clear about that, its a way to send a message that we want more novels.

Ah. I don't really want more novels, so did not select it.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Missed that, now filled it out. I asked for a return to what the magazine used to be, and fiction from unknown authors.

Remove ads