• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Blooded Juicer???

SuperSam888

Explorer
I was watching a youtube video about RIFTS, and one of the people in the video said that he really enjoyed playing a dragon blooded juicer. I thought that that sounds really interesting, but he didn’t say anything else about it. Does anyone know anything about that, and if so in what book. I am looking into the game before I buy, and as such I am looking for more info on stuff that might peak my interest and convince me to get it. If anyone has any info on a dragon blooded juicer, such as what it is like, what it can do, where I can find it, any reviews, etc.

Thank you.

aramis erak

Legend
I was watching a youtube video about RIFTS, and one of the people in the video said that he really enjoyed playing a dragon blooded juicer. I thought that that sounds really interesting, but he didn’t say anything else about it. Does anyone know anything about that, and if so in what book. I am looking into the game before I buy, and as such I am looking for more info on stuff that might peak my interest and convince me to get it. If anyone has any info on a dragon blooded juicer, such as what it is like, what it can do, where I can find it, any reviews, etc.

Thank you.

They use Dragon Blood instead of the normal cocktail. They don't live much longer, either.

Like all juicers, enhanced physique.

Been part of rifts from way back.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads