• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DRAGON+ Issue 3

The latest issue of the DRAGON+ mobile app has arrived. You can download it on your mobile device of choice. And this one has an adventure in it! "The latest issue of Dragon+ is your guide to the Underdark, where demons are running amok. Learn the story of Rage of Demons from the creative staff at Wizards of the Coast. Discover how the tabletop roleplaying game, Sword Coast Legends, the Neverwinter MMORPG, novels, and more are coming together to tell one epic story. You'll get the inside scoop on Sword Coast Legends from design director Tim Schwalk and delve into the latest D&D novel, Archmage, featuring R.A. Salvatore's beloved cast of characters. Finally, catch up with what's happening in the Adventurers League community and get access to a FREE PDF adventure, Harried in Hillsfar, featuring the Rage of Demons storyline."

The latest issue of the DRAGON+ mobile app has arrived. You can download it on your mobile device of choice. And this one has an adventure in it! "The latest issue of Dragon+ is your guide to the Underdark, where demons are running amok. Learn the story of Rage of Demons from the creative staff at Wizards of the Coast. Discover how the tabletop roleplaying game, Sword Coast Legends, the Neverwinter MMORPG, novels, and more are coming together to tell one epic story. You'll get the inside scoop on Sword Coast Legends from design director Tim Schwalk and delve into the latest D&D novel, Archmage, featuring R.A. Salvatore's beloved cast of characters. Finally, catch up with what's happening in the Adventurers League community and get access to a FREE PDF adventure, Harried in Hillsfar, featuring the Rage of Demons storyline."

Find it in the iOS or Android app store. It's also available for rating/comments here.

d3.jpg

d32.jpg

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
really the best issue yet. I devoured this last night when my app was updated. I thought it had the best articles yet.

JmanTheDM

Explorer
I find it completely unstable on my note 4. I open the app. it checks for updates. I open any issue. flip to an article. start scrolling down, and then every single time for every single article it locks up and crashes and asks me to send a report to google.

frustrating :(

cheers

J.

JeffB

Legend
I find it completely unstable on my note 4. I open the app. it checks for updates. I open any issue. flip to an article. start scrolling down, and then every single time for every single article it locks up and crashes and asks me to send a report to google.

frustrating :(

cheers

J.

I took it off my S5. the first two issues constantly crashed/locked up. And it won't work on my KindleFHDX.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads