DRAGON Magazine monster index!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
if i had the free time i could probably figure that one out. i'll have to take a look at it later.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
And I just went through the list and added the missing monsters (3e) to the Locator database so it should now be accurate.

Thanks to Richards for posting the lists.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
caught myself: zygom first appeared in issue #69 just before MM2 was released (uh huh huh huh 69). please fix that one, scott. :)

also, for everyone, i updated the links to reflect some of my recent postings. :)

Undead Pete

First Post
Great post, BOZ!

Just one question....for anyone who can help me.

For ages, I've been looking for an article in an older Dragon (in the early 200's, I think) entitled Destriers of the Planes.

It had a number of evil planar steeds that I REALLY want to convert to d20 for my campaign.....but I can't find it anywhere.

I looked through your post and couldn't find any monsters that even resemble what I'm looking for....and I'm positive it exists.

HELP....ANYONE?

MissHappen

First Post
Horses from Hell

Dragon 243 is the one you want, 'Pete. He's got it listed up there, too. ;)
If you don't have access to the article itself, I'll be happy to send it to you.

-MsM

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
misshappen beat me to it. ;) the equar were in #243. these are some monsters that i want to get to, and i shall before too long. :)

Undead Pete

First Post
Re: Horses from Hell

MissHappen said:
Dragon 243 is the one you want, 'Pete. He's got it listed up there, too. ;)
If you don't have access to the article itself, I'll be happy to send it to you.

-MsM

Geez...

How did I miss that? I think I was distracted by the Armadillephant right below it.

I'd love it if you have it handy :D

On another note....

You know what else would be cool? A listing of all the new monsters that were posted in all the Dungeon adventures (hint, hint) ....... ;)

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Re: Re: Horses from Hell

Undead Pete said:
How did I miss that? I think I was distracted by the Armadillephant right below it.

blame Richards for that one. :D

and i think, IIRC, it was discussion of the armadillephant that led eric to create her hybrid template... so i guess you can thank him for that one too. :)

MissHappen

First Post

I'd find an Armadillaphant distracting too.

It's a done deal, 'Pete. Let me get back to my home computer, and I'll mail you the article. :)

-MsM

Remove ads