D&D 5E Dragonix's Deadly Denizens has been unleashed at DriveThruRPG!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens February STL Showcase: The Athach!

I've always wanted an athach miniature ever since I saw it from the pages of the DMs book of the D&D Master Rules set. Even after 3E came and gone, I always had to use a hill giant miniature. I could never seem to find a good mini for it. So I finally had one done based on its appearance from the MME II! This beast is using a 75mm base!

Athach STL.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens February 2023 Issue Art Preview #4: Just like the Abyssal creatures, there will also be two Infernals. Ever wanted an evil sphinx to battle your players? Here's the art for the Infernal Sphinx!

Expect the Feb issue to come out before the end of the week!

Infernal Sphinx.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
DDD March 2023 Issue Art Preview #1: March will officially be Half Dragon Giant Month!! All the denizens in the upcoming March issue will be Half-Dragon Giants! This first art preview features the Half-Black Dragon Ogre!

Half Black Dragon Ogre.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Have you ever considered a print booklet tier like Hit Point Press does with their Big Bad patreon?

There will be a compiled Volume I version after the first 15 issues and it will be released via DrivethruRPG and will be available in Print-on-Demand version.

As a Patreon subscriber, depending on your accumulated subscription, you can get the Volume 1 PDF free and the print-on-demand version substantially discounted (only need to pay for the print costs and shipping).

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
DDD March 2023 Issue Art Preview #2: As mentioned before, the March issue will be an all-Half-Dragon Giant lineup. Creeping into today's preview is the Half-Green Dragon Troll!

Half-Green Dragon Troll.png

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
So, is the half green dragon troll immune to acid, or is getting it wounded by its own acid the way to defeat it? (And maybe it's immune to everyone's acid but its own, which makes no sense logically, but which feels nicely mythic.)

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
So, is the half green dragon troll immune to acid, or is getting it wounded by its own acid the way to defeat it? (And maybe it's immune to everyone's acid but its own, which makes no sense logically, but which feels nicely mythic.)

A green dragon is only immune to poison damage so the troll still takes acid damage.

To be fair though I did consider a half-black dragon troll. ;)

Remove ads