Dragonlance DRAGONLANCE is coming this year!

This year, a hardcover book and a 'battle game'. Here's the teaser trailer! The adventure is set at the start of the War of the Lance, while the battle game is designed for 'large scale' battles. And they're coming later this year, in 2022.
  • Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen
  • Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.41.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.40.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 5.28.25 PM.png

Last edited:

I can't believe I'm genuinely more hyped about Dragonlance than Spelljammer. Seems very unlikely. Not about running it, but if one of my DMs decides to, I'll definitely play in it.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
You cant make Draconians PCs at the start of the war and removing Gully Dwarves changes how Raistlins whole story plays out.

This is why people think WotC has thier head in the clouds. You make this changes and it has a huge domino effect.

On Gully Dwarves, it's just awful tropes and should be scrapped. Lore/narrative is irrelevant in its case, it's the right thing to do.

On Gully Dwarves, it's just awful tropes and should be scrapped. Lore/narrative is irrelevant in its case, it's the right thing to do.
Yup.

I strongly suspect, given they're going with an adventure, that their solution to Gully Dwarves will be just not mentioning, acknowledging, or in any way suggesting the existence of Gully Dwarves. That way those who "reject modernity and embrace tradition" can randomly inject them into the story and everyone else can quietly forget they were ever a thing.

Von Ether

Legend
That voice was very familiar to Expanse fans who, "do whatever the f$#%, I like."

Yup.

I strongly suspect, given they're going with an adventure, that their solution to Gully Dwarves will be just not mentioning, acknowledging, or in any way suggesting the existence of Gully Dwarves. That way those who "reject modernity and embrace tradition" can randomly inject them into the story and everyone else can quietly forget they were ever a thing.

It worked for Games Workshop for like 30 years? (Squat reference)

Last edited:

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Yup.

What of Kender though? Tass "borrowing" things saved the group/the world a # of times. Does the Faewild just give him Glasses of True Seeing? Does the Faewild give him a Time Traveling device?

Does Tass stop being a "Kender trope" and just become a true "sticky fingers thief trope" instead?

Changing how Kender work and are portrayed (and Krynn Gnomes for that matter) makes fundimetal changes to the lore and how events play out. Them "going along with the spirirt" is BS.

Which as you sad they can just handwave it all because really, whos going to read those old novels anyway?

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases