Dread -- Wreck of the Morro Castle -- Please choose a character!

John Crichton

First Post
This game was excellent. Thank you for running and putting all the work into it, Jody.

reveal (rock on!) and I were actually shaking in the later parts of the game while trying to not die while pulling from the Jenga tower. Considering the lighting and noisy room, the tension was intense. The fact that 4 of us actually didn't die was shocking.

Shocking, I say.

The_Universe

First Post
John Crichton said:
This game was excellent. Thank you for running and putting all the work into it, Jody.

reveal (rock on!) and I were actually shaking in the later parts of the game while trying to not die while pulling from the Jenga tower. Considering the lighting and noisy room, the tension was intense. The fact that 4 of us actually didn't die was shocking.

Shocking, I say.
At least as shocking as your scandalous lack of a hat.

John Crichton

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Had JC failed on that last pull, I was going to have Mary fall to her death reaching for her wind-blown hat.
Ya know, had I known that was going to happen I would have knocked down the tower on purpose with a head-butt.

Note to those not there: My hands were shaking so badly I'm surprised I *didn't* knock the tower down. For the first 90 minutes or so, I simply refused to make a pull. I was simply too nervous to get knocked out that early. Next time and with more sleep I will be a little more brazen. :]

Remove ads