Dresden Lives

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
very shiny..but i do wonder if it current as in post-changes unlike the RPG or how that even wroks with a LARP

It works no different for a live-action game than it is for a tabletop game. It is just a setting metaplot.

Dresden Files rather expects your group to make its own city, with its own problems, and its own relevant NPCs, so the metaplot of the novels may not be a major issue.

It works no different for a live-action game than it is for a tabletop game. It is just a setting metaplot.

Dresden Files rather expects your group to make its own city, with its own problems, and its own relevant NPCs, so the metaplot of the novels may not be a major issue.

However in "your story" of the two Dresden Files RPG books, it has a bit that covers the situation as of the novel Proven Guilty, that's what I'm wondering if the LARP will also go "here's the over situation " hmm it oh looks like they did release an update The Paranet papers which updates the setting part of the game, to "catch up" with later books. The printed books include information up to and including Small Favor, but the books after that show us some fairly cool things with the setting, introduces new weird foes (like the Fomor) and generally shake up the world quite a bit, both on the global and personal scales. The Paranet Papers is supposed to give RPG takes on some of that, and probably expand on some stuff we've found out more about.

So,i'm guessing here that it will include the info from all of the book and then a possible supplement with any info from Skin Game.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases