Dude Where's My Ring? (DM: garyh, Judge: Ozymandias79)

garyh

First Post
Alive or Dead?

Kamotz smiles in hopes he already knows the response...

"I'd prefer alive, so that I can make an example of them personally, but if they put up a fight, I'm not particular," Kargyll replies to the shifter.

hehehe....runaway rings and runaway boots...

Magnus stopped and cocked his head to the side, listening.

Yes, yes...away and back...around they travel...complete a cycle...

The mad dwarf traced a circling pattern in the air, he seemed to be enjoying the nature of the situation. The he stopped and eyed Kargyll sharply.

You get your pair...but the ring comes home to its master?

[sblock=ooc]

What's known of Starkreach Woods by us Daunton natives?

[/sblock]

"Ummmm, yes. Okay then," Kargyll replies to the obviously deranged dwarf.

[sblock=What Dauntonians know about the Starkreach Woods...]The Starkreach Woods have long been rumored to be home to undead, the legacy of a necromancer that terrorized a long-forgotten village many years ago. Whether the undead call the place home or not, the forest's reputation is enough to keep most away, and brigands, outlaws, cults, and worse have been known to use the Starkreach as a hideout.[/sblock]

"I see. Well, as Magnus alluded to, we do have a prior obligation to our employer, to retrieve an item from the girl. Other than that, however, we don't have any particular instructions.

How much of a reward are we talking about, exactly?"

"We have a couple odds and ends here that the boys and I can't use, and we can't exactly sell in the marketplace, if you catch my meaning. They're yours if you bring the pair back, one way or another."

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC:]Just in case anyone was wondering, Mikara is still in the room and paying attention, though she is seriously considering heading out to the woods without waiting for the others. Finally a familiar environment![/sblock]

garyh

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Hopefully Hafrogman's still here. At the worst, there is a dragonborn paladin, Vrrks't (played by roadtoad), hanging out in the Hanged Man. I'm sure Gwendolyn and Dennis could wait while you swing by the inn for reinforcements, if necessary.[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Has anyone tried contacting him directly. I think the boards subscribed threads notification thingamajigger is broken so if he hasn't been checking in he might not know it's moving again.

[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

I think PM's may also not be working, as I noticed my inbox here at the site has basically been disabled.

[edit: I sent him an email...assuming that board function is still functional.]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Not sure. Depends on how easy it is to get a replacement. Since you're still in Daunton, it isn't hard if that's the way you want to go.

I'll let you guys decide when or if to go to the inn for a sub.[/sblock]

Remove ads