Dude, Who Stole My Bomb? - Mutants & Masterminds 2E [Accepting ALTS]

John Crichton

First Post
Note: Actual game time is 3:30pm - 8:00pm.

Dude! You are international rock band, ShazBot. Touring the world and partying is just your day job. No one has any idea that you moonlight as super-spies, saving the world while working for a government sponsored shadow agency. The group has a license to thrill and knows how to use it!

This game uses the Mutant & Masterminds 2nd edition rule set which encourages daring play and heroic acts. No knowledge of the system is needed to play. Characters will be posted before the gameday and chosen at the table.

Slot 1: madwabbit
Slot 2: Old One
Slot 3: The_Universe
Slot 4: Queen_D
Slot 5: Fraisala
Slot 6: Seonaid

Alt 1: YourSwordIsMine
Alt 2: OPEN

Last edited:

John Crichton

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Oh, sure, run it in the same slot as my game. I didn't want to play with you anyway. :]
LOL!

I recall that last year I was shot for the AM session. Better to play then run later when I'm more awake.

madwabbit

First Post
John Crichton said:
LOL!

I recall that last year I was shot for the AM session. Better to play then run later when I'm more awake.
Me, I want in.

Dude.

Ummm... just testing out the Reply feature. This is... ummm... only a test.

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
No player signups until the 15th. Bad Wabbit. No game for you. Come back, one year.
Oops. Looks like my internal monologue filter did not work to keep my fingers from the keyboard.

madwabbit

First Post
YourSwordIsMine said:
oh my god! this game sounds completely made of win with a side of Awesome sause.
Indeed. So much so that I couldn't stop myself from attempting to register before the registration date.

Seonaid

Explorer
So, JC and I were talking about the game last night and he was bouncing ideas off of me, and from what he's hinted, this game is going to be AWESOME. I don't know any details, but it's going to be super-over-the-top, ridiculous, crazy, wild, possibly naked fun! :D

Remove ads