• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon #114 - Mad God's Key (spoilers likely)

Wraith Form

Explorer
Psion said:
The dock chase went quicker than I expected.
Cripes, tell me about it. My players went Info Gathering around the dock area. Irontusk's little spy (the female at the north western edge of the dock map) screamed her warning, Irontusk bolted off.....and my players watched him go. I'm pretty sure they waved "goodbye" to him as he went.

Then they walked down to his skiff, stole his junk, and proceeded to drive holes through the hull, sinking the skiff. (Since I could tell they weren't going to catch Iron-T, I allowed them to find the Green Daggers map under Iron-T's straw bedding.)

Later, they considered ways of creating (or "manufacturing") a warrant for Iron-T's arrest.

When they got finished dealing with the Daggers, Iron-T was waiting for them outside the Dagger's house and attacked them for trashing his skiff. Sadly for the orc, my rogue was rollin' hot that night and managed to pop off 2 attack rolls with natural 20's, one a confirmed crit. The other players each had good whacks on him, too. Tuskie went down for good.

Looks like they don't need that warrant after all.

Last edited:

cyrusduane

First Post
I actually loved this adventure and ran it for my group a while ago.

They enjoyed it a lot, and I thought it was very well put together.

Bonus points for teaching the warrior that he should not jump between boats in heavy armor, and the opportunity to teach him a)Swimming rules B) The long time needed to take off armor C) Drowning rules. I'd run it again in a heartbeat because even the warrior was laughing about it.

(He hugged a dock support and made it just fine)

-Cyrus

http://ineednewdice.libsyn.com/

Remove ads