• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon #115 is here

jester47

First Post
Gez said:
If TalonComics is still around, you could order from him. It makes a long time I haven't seen him post.

I talked to Derek this summer. His store is still around, but I suspect that he is getting out of the online ordering stuff.

Aaron

coyote6

Adventurer
Ooh, Istivin. Cool -- the PCs in my game are loosely based near Istivin. So far, it's been a fairly vague town. I'm looking forward to that one.

Zulithe

Explorer
Does Keith Baker ever sleep?

The Eberron Campaign Setting, 2 of the 3 Eberron adventures, the upcoming Sharn sourcebook, this adventure, and not to mention the NOVEL City of Towers all coming out within 6 months of eachother. And just beyond that, the Races of Eberron supplement.

Chaos Drake

First Post
Zulithe said:
Does Keith Baker ever sleep?

The Eberron Campaign Setting, 2 of the 3 Eberron adventures, the upcoming Sharn sourcebook, this adventure, and not to mention the NOVEL City of Towers all coming out within 6 months of eachother. And just beyond that, the Races of Eberron supplement.

No. Apparently he has a clone. He's also doing Gloom by Atlas Games.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads