Level Up (A5E) Dungeon Delver’s Guide Available in PDF

With the current OGL uncertainty, we have brought forward the digital release date of the DDG from March to now. The PDF is available from our online store. The hardcovers are still scheduled for March.

ddg_cover-3195349881.jpg

The Dungeon Delver's Guide is a resource for Narrators that want to create compelling and deadly mazes and lairs, and adventurers who want to venture below and return to the surface alive.

FOR PLAYERS
  • New archetypes, heritages, and cultures, from ratling filth druids to dolppelganger spell spinner warlocks
  • New gear, spells, mounts, and magic items to prepare your adventurers against subterranean threats
FOR NARRATORS
  • Dozens of clever traps, tricks, and puzzles that challenge players instead of punishing them
  • How-to guides for building satisfying underground adventures
  • A quick dungeon-building system that lets narrators -- and characters! -- build unique, thematic dungeons and lairs
  • Premade dungeons for characters of any level, ready to drop into an existing campaign
  • A guide to the haunted cities and midnight seas of Underland, the weird realm beneath the earth

Reynard

Legend
That's fair enough and your choice, but I'm not sure that the creatives (the ones who actually designed 5e) have anything to do with this corporate move under the new leadership. Like every other prior edition, can still continue to use old material (5e) for games without buying anything new.

The LevelUp monster book was so good, I'm picking this up to see what they've done for dungeons.
I primarily GM. Running 5E encourages people to spend money on 5E, and that's not something I want to do. People can do what they want, of course, and I am not going to judge or shame my friends for playing 5E. But I can choose how I act and what I support.

Important to remember that this isn't a 5e supplement. It is a Level Up product that can also be used for 5e. Level Up is an entirely distinct system with 5e compatibility, not 5e homebrew. I've had nothing but seething disdain for WotC for years and this is a distinction that I have found very important and I think will be relevant to more people now.
Thanks for this reminder! As one who is feeling very uncharitable to WotC right now, I just went and ordered seven print products for Level Up, all the core books, a couple magazines, and GM screen.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
I desperately hope this isn't the end of Level Up! I love this system so much. Its the sort of game my best friend of 25 years, who passed away recently, would have been overjoyed to see.

EN Publishing has put so much into this game, and has so much real capital on the line here. To have so many lives damaged so callously is a terrible, despicable thing. I'm so sorry this is happening, for the fans but especially for the creators who depend on a stable business model to survive.

VanguardHero

Adventurer
I primarily GM. Running 5E encourages people to spend money on 5E, and that's not something I want to do. People can do what they want, of course, and I am not going to judge or shame my friends for playing 5E. But I can choose how I act and what I support.
Not to mention the word of mouth advertisement done for WotC every time you talk about playing D&D or having had fun doing so, same as when you do so for much better games, like Level Up :D

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases