Dungeon - Heathen - expected date?

Skywalker

Adventurer
Does anyone know when the Heathen adventure in the latest Dungeon will be available? I am guessing this month, but are the releases regular - weekly or fortnightly?

Skywalker

Adventurer
blargney the second said:
As far as I can tell the release schedule up until now has been every 1d4+1 weeks. It might even be an exploding die.

To be fair, the first Dragon and Dungeon articles were up close to the release date as promised. I was just wondering if any more detail had been given as to the expected release over this month.

Graf

Explorer
They'll be dribbled out to "maintain excitement". That's how modern marketing works. Their job is to "build buzz".
Having said that it's not really any different than the "coming next month" boxes. You never really knew precisely when you'd get the next months mag in your box.

On the plus side: I think this means that they'll be able to edit better. They only have a few articles coming out each week so they can focus on each of them. After they release they'll be feedback on the boards, if anything is broken they may be able to fix it quickly.

Remove ads