• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon of the Fire Opal, part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taz

First Post
“We'll check it out, but there is no reason to disturb something, while we are not finished here.”

reapersaurus

Explorer
Murhid said:
"Yes ghosts and lights exceptionally interesting, they would be ten fold if we held the fire opal.
"What if magic light pointing way to Fire Opal?

Jay-lon ...... did you say you fought this ghost? I ferget.
Would it still be here?
Can we pass by it to see what it's guarding?"

Murhid

First Post
"Haha, hopefully Ubaar, hopefully, though I doubt it. The priestess would have told us if the vial could do such things... no?

All the same oneself shall quietly sit and wait."
Murhid then sits down against the wall. 'Maybe a brief rest will do oneself some good' he says to himself.

Taz

First Post
“Uhm... no, unfortunately Mistress Hardwalk doesn't know the exact powers of this vial either. It's very well possible, that it shows the way to the fire opal.... or more precise does show the way to our destination, which is the fire opal right now. I doubt it, but it's possible. I think the ghost is the cause for the light color change.”

Jalon Odessa

First Post
reapersaurus said:
"What if magic light pointing way to Fire Opal?

Jay-lon ...... did you say you fought this ghost? I ferget.
Would it still be here?
Can we pass by it to see what it's guarding?"

'The spirit fled before the glory of Tyr - but it may have since returned to it's former location. I am confident that I can banish it once more should the fiend resurface.

Jalon nonchalantly fingers the miniature silver gauntlet hanging from his neck.

'Perhaps in the troubled mind of that lost soul their lies information on the fire opal. It may be worth enduring the wretches gibbering once more to seek more information...'

Doppleganger

First Post
Ivellios stands off the side, stabbing at some small bugs on the dungeon floor while he waits for the intellectuals to decide where to go next.

"I can't wait to starting killing monsters again, it's been too long since we last smelled the blood of victory."

While speaking, he raises his shortsword up to his mouth and licks the remains of an impaled beetle off of the tip.

"I hope the opal is guarded by something challenging."

Taz

First Post
If the search of this part of the dungeon is concluded, Taz will prepare to move over to the area, where the ghost haunts.

“I think you are right, Jalon, the ghost could very well be a useful source of information, considering where we are here!”

reapersaurus

Explorer
OOC: I thought we WERE already walking in, at least towards, the area where the ghost was, which is the same "direction" the vial is alerting us of.

That was FOUR days ago. :(

Heavy.. you there?

HeavyG

First Post
reapersaurus said:
OOC: I thought we WERE already walking in, at least towards, the area where the ghost was, which is the same "direction" the vial is alerting us of.

That was FOUR days ago. :(

Heavy.. you there?

I thought you were debating whether you were going there or not. Okay, then...

The group is now near the ghost's room, in the short corridor leading to it.

From around the corner, you hear quiet babbling - a human-like voice whose words are too soft for you to understand.

Jalon remembers everything Ivellios threw at it last time didn't affect it.

Anyone has some preparations to make before entering ? (You have 12-14 hours before the next update.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads