D&D General Dungeons and Dragons Cartoon Little Golden Book

darjr

I crit!
Another instance of the D&D Cartoon. I do think they have the licensing worked out then. Does that mean an actual cartoon is in the works?

I can finally share this! I got to illustrate a Little Golden Book, and on top of that, it’s based on the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon! It’s currently available for pre-order through various places, and is due out January 3rd. #dungeonsanddragons #DnD

FfC-uygWAAAwfXQ.jpeg

Here is the art for his "tryout"

1665868283085.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yeah, uh, are those a new updated rendition of the characters? And this is coming out two months before they appear in Honor Among Thieves? I'm betting we see the original stream somewhere soon, and maybe even a revival/reboot with these designs. They keep dropping bits and pieces, and now this...

darjr

I crit!
Yeah, uh, are those a new updated rendition of the characters? And this is coming out two months before they appear in Honor Among Thieves? I'm betting we see the original stream somewhere soon, and maybe even a revival/reboot with these designs. They keep dropping bits and pieces, and now this...
Nate doesn’t work in cartoons though. But I suppose these could do as a concept.

Remove ads