• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

dungeons and dragons: Heroes ?

Have to agree with Ristamar, but my reasons are different. The games. Xbox has only a couple games worth a second look. PS2 is LOADED with them. The graphics aren't quite as pretty, but the quality and quantity of the games is 10X that of Xbox. btw- The difference in graphics is not nearly as great as Xbox hype claimed. Personal favorite games: Dark Alliance, Summoner, and Ico are excellent, all for different reasons (pure fun, storyline, and atmosphere, respectively). Unfortunately for me, the PS2 is my roommate's, and he's moving to Iowa in August :(

I'll have to buy one of my own or pick up a GameCube (I would play Pong if they stuck a "Legend of Zelda" sticker on the box.)

Another note: The Xbox is really just a PC with standardized hardware, making it slightly easier to develop for. Most of the decent games will eventually come out for PC. If you have a reasonably modern PC, it REALLY doesn't make sense to blow money on an Xbox. Also, for the price of an Xbox and 2 games for it, you can walk out of a store with a PS2, two PS2 games, and 4 PS1 games (possibly more if you bargain hunt). Or a GameCube and 3 GameCube games, but that probably won't be worth it until Zelda and Metroid show up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads