D&D Movie/TV Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves At San Diego Comic-Con

Attendees of San Diego Comic-Con this year will be able to immerse themselves in a 'Tavern Experience' promoting the upcoming D&D movie, Honor Among Thieves, IGN reports. It will be a 20-minute experience in which you can interact with D&D critters and characters. Additionally, guests can try both alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions of 'Dragon Brew'.

Additionally, on Thursday July 21st, during the convention, the films cast will be on stage and fans will get a sneak peek at the movie, which is due out next year.

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves includes in its cast Chris Pine, Hugh Grant, Michelle Rodriguez, Regé-Jean Page, and more.

78B046E1-0EDF-4583-9D0F-93122BE2295E.jpeg

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Um. Oh no. Oh no! I feel my expectations for this movie rising with every second of this trailer!

There's an owlbear on my screen. There's a displacer beast on my screen? THERE'S A MIMIC ON MY SCREEN?

I think my inner 12 year old might have passed out from the shock.

Anyway now I'm no longer expecting a fun dumb action movie, I'm kind of expecting a good action movie. I usually prefer to go into films with lowered expectations...
Well, it will at least be a big budget action movie, so the range of quality swinginess is wide.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases