• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons & Dragons III?!?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Either that, or the world gamers like D&D: The Movie to spite the American gamers who absolutely abhors it. ;)

If Paris Hilton's album is popular in France... I'd go there and jump off the Eiffel Tower.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Ranger REG said:
Either that, or the world gamers like D&D: The Movie to spite the American gamers who absolutely abhors it. ;)

If Paris Hilton's album is popular in France... I'd go there and jump off the Eiffel Tower.
No RR, don't ever think that...she is not worth it, her and the ablum. In fact, let me drop that subject, that was poor taste on my part, poor taste indeed :(.

Klaus

First Post
Just popping in to let everyone know that the D&D movie was generally despised down here in Bikiniland. Not only was the movie atrocious, the local distributor preceded it with a scrolling text over the movie logo that practically explained the entire plot!!!

Bah!

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Klaus said:
Just popping in to let everyone know that the D&D movie was generally despised down here in Bikiniland. Not only was the movie atrocious, the local distributor preceded it with a scrolling text over the movie logo that practically explained the entire plot!!!

Bah!

ROFL!!!!!!.....wow!!!!!!.....ROFL!!!!!!!

Ranger REG

Explorer
Truth Seeker said:
No RR, don't ever think that...she is not worth it, her and the ablum. In fact, let me drop that subject, that was poor taste on my part, poor taste indeed :(.
I'm not doing this for her. I'm doing this for France. ;)

"High Fashion Capital of the World." Bah!

Zappo

Explorer
Klaus said:

Bah!
Eh, not that there was much to spoil. Hey, if it explained why the good guys had to go looking for the red rod, when they already had the golden one and the BBEG had none, then this may actually be a good idea. Did it tell why the dwarf joined the party?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Capitol.
Countries have a capitol.
Banks have capital.

Acid_crash is right. I have the D&D movie on D&D. Wal-Mart has it cheap. I watched some of the deleted scenes, and the movie would have made a lot more sense if they had included those scenes. Like, it one scene they get sucked into the scroll, and this wraith tells Ridley some clues regarding something, and he also explains why he hates wizards so much, and they develop the dwarf character a lot more in another scene. But, without them all, it falls flat. I don't think it's a horrible movie, but it could have been a lot better, obviously.

And they needed to get rid of the fanboy director. That guy just got on my nerves. In the interviews on the DVD, he's all like, "and I approached them [WoTC] about doing a movie, and they said yes! I was so excited, it'd been a dream of mine for a long time". As far as I know this guy had never done anything else, so why WoTC chose to use an unproven director for their movie is beyond me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads