D&D General Dungeons & Dragons survival sim video game coming

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Speaking of Minecraft it is all so self-referential now.

It’s a variant on D&D, the variation being that it is like D&D, at least it’s like what D&D was.

I hope to can play a peaceful and quiet town of cute halflings and gnomes. Some players would rather a calmer game style. And these villager characters could be used for merchandising.

I don't advice only and always FR. Why not Greyhawk to promote the setting? Or Nentir Vales.

And a pack/DLC of monster training?

I imagine a mixture of farm simulation and sims medieval.

Could we see nPC classes? the blacksmith, for example.

* Why not any software tool to produce machinima?

Hussar

Legend
Is "Life sim" something like "7 Days to Die"? Sorry, I'm not much of a video gamer, so, I don't know the lingo.

But, I could totally see a 7 Days D&D game. You go out, build your Bastion, fend off monsters, and every X time period, a wave of monsters tries to eat you.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Is "Life sim" something like "7 Days to Die"? Sorry, I'm not much of a video gamer, so, I don't know the lingo.

But, I could totally see a 7 Days D&D game. You go out, build your Bastion, fend off monsters, and every X time period, a wave of monsters tries to eat you.
Life sim means like the Sims or Animal Crossing, the previous game from this company was basically the Sims with Disney characters.

Remove ads