D&D 5E DungeonScape Beta Gloat Thread

fjw70

Adventurer
This is the web beta, the android beta will be rolled out after it (and I assume Apple somewhere down the line) but if you signed up for android you are still elgible to get an invite to the web one.

The iOS version has been submitted for iTunes approval a couple weeks ago so hopefully that will be released very soon.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Nope!

Could you let us know what NDA is included, if any? I'd be interested to hear what stuff can be talked about/shared.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Nope!

Could you let us know what NDA is included, if any? I'd be interested to hear what stuff can be talked about/shared.

In my haste to get access, I clicked agree to the Terms of Service when it popped up without reading it (I know, bad human). I can't find any info on an NDA otherwise. I'm still looking, though.

I asked about it on twitter.

Thaumaturge.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
And this is what they had to say:

DungeonScape twitter said:
@BartHennigan There is a beta test agreement but no, it is not a strict NDA - we would prefer testers not share unfinished screen shots!

So, questions?

Thaumaturge.

Evenglare

Adventurer
I got mine. The sevice so far is incredibly buggy. Sometimes I can't deselect things, every single time I log in I have to sent a reset password to my email and when I log in it asks me to change my pass, then I do, and the next time it says I have the wrong pass so I have to do it all over again. The only way to switch pages is clicking on the tiny dots at the bottom or pressing the left and right arrows. The program itself, content wise and layout is awesome but it has a LONG way to go before It'll see any decent function at a table (imo).

Remove ads