D&D 5E DungeonScape Beta Gloat Thread

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I got mine. The sevice so far is incredibly buggy. Sometimes I can't deselect things, every single time I log in I have to sent a reset password to my email and when I log in it asks me to change my pass, then I do, and the next time it says I have the wrong pass so I have to do it all over again. The only way to switch pages is clicking on the tiny dots at the bottom or pressing the left and right arrows. The program itself, content wise and layout is awesome but it has a LONG way to go before It'll see any decent function at a table (imo).
The Alpha on the iPad works much better, but took a while to get there.

SigmaOne

First Post
I got mine. The sevice so far is incredibly buggy. Sometimes I can't deselect things, every single time I log in I have to sent a reset password to my email and when I log in it asks me to change my pass, then I do, and the next time it says I have the wrong pass so I have to do it all over again. The only way to switch pages is clicking on the tiny dots at the bottom or pressing the left and right arrows. The program itself, content wise and layout is awesome but it has a LONG way to go before It'll see any decent function at a table (imo).

Weird, I haven't had these issues, though I've noticed I cannot "x" (cancel) out of character creation, once I've started.

T

TDarien

Nothing yet :(

Though I'm really more interested in the DM tools than anything else. That's going to be a while yet, regardless.

Nope!

Could you let us know what NDA is included, if any? I'd be interested to hear what stuff can be talked about/shared.

Hey Morrus! Long time ;) There isn't an NDA for the web beta - there is a Beta Tester terms of use though - pretty standard stuff. We also appreciate people not screen shot sharing all over the place because there is a lot of non-final stuff in the web beta. It's going to be really cool to watch the web shape up and transform over the next few weeks. New stuff will be going in pretty consistently and it will change quickly.

We fixed the password reset issue this morning - it should be working now - please let us know @trapdoorsupport if it's not! Always appreciate peoples thoughts and it is important to remember this is the second day of the web beta :) If you find bugs, please report them through the link we sent in your invite email - help us make everything better! Basic functionality bugs are likely already in our system and being implemented (i.e., switching pages by clicking dots = not ideal).

lkj

Hero
No invite yet. Sigh. I signed up in the first hour or two (I think), but my friends were less quick on the draw. The Dungeonscape folk very kindly grouped us to make sure we all got in together. Now I'm blaming my gaming group for losing my spot. It's probably not true. But I need to get some blame out there.

AD

Remove ads