• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DungeonScape Beta Gloat Thread

TheBlueKnight

Explorer
For general information:

I don't know when the first announcements of beta signups were, but it was announced here on enworld.org July 14 at 4:41 pm PDT and on twitter at 4:46 pm PDT.

I got my "Confirmed for Codename: Morningstar Beta" email at 6:21 pm PDT that day (1 hour and 40 min later) and I haven't received an invite yet. They must have had a lot of applicants in that first little bit. :D

(Im)patiently waiting,

TheBlueKnight

Last edited:

Hmm...

It will be cool, but lots of bugs right now. In a half an hour of playing with it I noted about 24. Of those about 6-8 had already been reported (so I voted for them) and I wrote up a report of 3 of them. I'll write up more later, but I was concerned I might get mislabeled as flooding or something if I submitted 15 reports within a few minutes.

Acr0ssTh3P0nd

First Post
Got mine. I'll probably end up actually submitting feedback for this open beta, rather than just messing around with the software and gloating over the internet like I usually do.

...I'm the worst kind of beta tester. :(

Got mine. I'll probably end up actually submitting feedback for this open beta, rather than just messing around with the software and gloating over the internet like I usually do.

I'm weird. Give me a survey or a tasty solicitation to criticize your product and I'm all over it.

Rabbitbait

Grog-nerd

I'd only done half of what you normally do.

Woo. Got my invite. Woo.

There, now I'm up to your standard.

Actually - I think this thing is just dripping with potential. I'm especially looking forward to the android version so that I can use it in-game.

Remove ads