• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DungeonScape Beta Gloat Thread

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I signed up within at least the first hour when it was posted here, and I received my invite yesterday.

That should show at least some of the timing of invites. What we don't know, and I cant help with, is the other end...has anyone who signed up days afterward got one yet?

Thank Dog

Banned
Banned
15,000 is a lot?

I guess that's a good sign if the developers think that's a lot. I suppose that means they don't need that much for the project to remain financially viable. Still, I would've expected more than that.

weldon

Explorer
15,000 is a lot?

I guess that's a good sign if the developers think that's a lot. I suppose that means they don't need that much for the project to remain financially viable. Still, I would've expected more than that.

I would agree, but I don't think there was a lot of PR around the beta. I suspect that once Wizards begins to push the information out on their site and the URL is printed on future books, that it will see a lot more interest.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads