• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dungeonscape Lives!

aramis erak

Legend
I'm really of the same thought, should this thread be merged with the Pathfinder one now or just let this one die on the vine?

Let it die, or flog it like a dead horse... makes no difference to the dead horse whether one whips it or not, but the knacker-man might not be so happy.

ccooke

Adventurer
I have to say, the behaviour of Trapdoor Technologies since the split with WotC - and particularly in this thread - has decided me against backing the kickstarter. It looks like a good idea and I would certainly like to try it out, but the story they posted with its oblique references left a bad taste in the mouth and I find it hard to interpret a couple of their posts here without concluding that they have little respect for their prospective customers.

Which is a shame, because as I said - it looks like a good idea and I'd like to see it successful.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads