Dunjun Slog--IC

The OOC Thread
Rogues' Gallery

The door to the dungeon slams shut behind you. From the other side, the voice of the Bishop can barely be heard. “Remember, the door can only reopen if you have the Wizard’s Claw! We’re not sure what form that artifact will take--it could be an amulet, it might be a weapon or other piece of equipment. If you don’t make it out alive, you can be assured that the church will honor your sacrifice!”
The girl, Blackleaf, panics and rushes from the room. Within the space of a minute, she staggers back into the room, a dart protruding from her neck.
“I…didn’t…see…the…poison…trap! Cra-a-a-a-a-a-p.”
She expires.
The door to the north is locked tight. There is an exit to the south, and a closed door to the west. What do you do?
a. Look around
b. Beat on the door exiting the dungeon
c. Try the door to the West
d. Exit to the South
e. Something else

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
e.

"Oh my, that doesn't bode well now does it."
the diminutive pot-bellied halfling says reaching for the map case at his belt. The hair on his head is thinning a little but the hair on the tops of his bare feet seem to be growing thicker with age.

He plops down in the center of the room and taking the parchment he retrieved from the case, and with a quill and small ink bottle from his vest pocket, he draws out the room making notes and tsking as he works.

"Who would like to see to that door?"
he asks using the quill to point. "Might be better than the southern way."

OCC: Old school mapper is ready. If you let me know dimensions (10x10 room or 20' long by 10' wide, etc.) that would be great. Kind of guessed at room#1.

Attachments

• room 1.jpg
    room 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

The room in which you currently reside is a square, 15 x 15 foot room, bare of any furniture or decor except for 8 torches firmly affixed, two to a wall. There is a door in the center portion of the south wall, and another on the southernmost part of the west wall.
There is a woman's dead body here.

Room's Occupants: Korinn Thistledip (halfling)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases