• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DUUD: New Moon 1

Jarval

Explorer
Thomas Hobbes said:
I just e-mailed him recently, and he's alright- apparently his MSN account was spontaneously canceled on him, and he's been sorting it out. He should be back soon, if I don't miss my guess. :)

Great :cool: And glad to hear nothing too serious has happened.

Jarval

Explorer
Bump...

Thomas Hobbes, any news on if/when trimeulose will be back? I've enjoyed playing at a high level, and the games was shaping up quite interestingly.

trimeulose

First Post
Sorry about the massive delay

The Wraith King hurries in with a report, " Winter says there are two humans about one mile west from here. The Mounted one has altered his course to intercept them instead. Of the new ones, both are well disciplined and one seems to sleep with his weapon and the other doesn't sleep at all. The one that does not sleep does not ride a four legs."

As Tutsan glances towards Peter's Body he notices a gel covering the bolt sticking from the throat. Scanning the forest ground you notice three arcane symbols on a far tree. Each one insignificant in their own right. But the styles seem to come from Far Elven lands, Deep Dwarven, and a Human Metropolis. (Elegantly Drawn Script(cursive) , Crude Print, and a simple Hand Script). Other than that there is nothing spotted in the forest.

When the hold monster spell wears off, the halfling begins biting at his own tongue in hopes of biting it off.

(Starting an OOC in Talking the talk)

Jemal

Adventurer
Jemal pounces on the Halflign, grabbing his jaw in one massive hand and attempting to hold it still.
"IF you wish to inflict pain on yourself, then by all means just ask, I assure you we can keep you tortured and alive for as LONG as we have any wish to. SO do you REALLY want to make yourself useless to us as anything other than a plaything?" He smiles evilly.

OOC: Intimidate. (duh..hehe)

BTW, glad to see you're back... Just one problem though.. I've lost track of my character, anyone know where the Rogues Gallery thread?

Jarval

Explorer
Tutsan scowls at the halfling and lets Jemal interrogate the prisoner. He pets Strix, trying to calm the tentacled owl.

"Keep your eyes open lads, there seem to be some interesting marks on the trees over there." Tutsan gestures towards the runes. "Quite a mix of styles as well."

He moves a little closer to Peter's body, studying the crossbow bolt with distaste. "Nasty looking stuff on that. Anyone here up to bringing him back, or do I get to keep the body?" He grins unpleasantly with his last question.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads