Dwimmermount IC:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Gargrim only nods. The threat came more from the east. "Let's check out the southern door for traps and then go on through. We'll secure that and then north, before taking on the eastern passages once more."

Leif

Adventurer
Yrel Elf Magic-User / Thief

Yrel moves to the southern door, limbers up his picks and spanner, listens carefully at the door, and then proceeds to go to work on the lock.

Yrel's sheet

DM rolls this, right?

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
While the cloaked elf does his thing, the crippled man stiffly stares into the ruined 'guardroom', his sunken eyes taking-in the marks in the dust with horror: He remembers this place now. He- That was them! Their boots! Typhon's Fist. They'd come through here... *He'd* come through here. Through that door he just pointed to! Onwards, down stony corridors to those devilish skeletons that had slaughtered them...

They'd almost gone the exact same way again!

OOC: I think true North is to the left, i.e. not actually up in this case, but that was clear enough: we're going for the door at the bottom, next to the statue, right?

Imperialus

Explorer
The door is unlocked, and untrapped as you gingerly lift the catch. Listening as you work, you think you might hear the beastial sound of the orc language on the other side. Carefully cracking open the door you see that it leads to a corridor with an opening on your right, a closed door to the left and an opening to a larger room to the east. A faint glow of firelight is coming from the east, along with what is now more clearly orcish.

*edit*
OOC: You'll notice I've excised the natural caverns of the map. You do still have them, and I'll include them again when it becomes relevant, it was just getting to the point that my hand was getting to be more trouble than it was worth to trace them out over and over again.

Attachments

• In Progress Map.png
    In Progress Map.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 115

Binder Fred

Vindar tears his gaze away from the guardroom, back to the matter at hand... Which sounds far worse, actually! His heart speeds up in his chest at the perspective of battle, although... "No sn-eak-k," he whispers to Gargrim, pointing to his right leg.

He'll have to be rear-guard if they go that way.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Gargrim looks at Vindar as if he's insane, then grips his mace tightly and whispers back. "We are not here to sneak. We are here to kill." Gargrim slips into the next room quietly, looking for the source of the orcish voices and not caring if Vindar and the rest follow or not.

Binder Fred

The crippled man watches Gargrim *slip quietly* into the next room, before sharing an utterly puzzled look with Robert and Yrel: just what does the dwarf think sneaking means?

OOC: Rear-guard, behind everybody else, please.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Robert paused for a moment, stunned at the miscommunication between his companions. What the...? he thinks to himself.

"Oh bother!" he exclaims and with a weapon drawn he strides in after Gargrim.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases