Dying Skyseer: Smuggling/Chryssilir confiscation?

ediz

Explorer
Hi,

My group just defeated both smuggling encounters and I am not sure how the RHC would handle confiscation of the Griffioni and the Silvo. Would the RHC/Government just hand over the ship to Chryssilir or the ship and its contents? My players are trying to decide whether they should scuttle the ship and take the goods back to HQ.

Also, I am pretty sure the Silvo is registered in Flint so that could be used against Feldman in court, theoretically. So any guidance on what would make the most sense that would be great.

Ajar

Explorer
Both ships were impounded in my game, and Risur kept the Grifoni, since it was an unlicensed/unsanctioned vessel. It actually became the PCs' ship, which they thought was fitting since they were very pleased with themselves for having captured it from a ship that had no guns (the Impossible).

al_fredo

First Post
Both ships were impounded in my game, and Risur kept the Grifoni, since it was an unlicensed/unsanctioned vessel. It actually became the PCs' ship, which they thought was fitting since they were very pleased with themselves for having captured it from a ship that had no guns (the Impossible).

Ha...meanwhile, my party is the opposite. Both ships got away unscathed, and they ended up getting their cutter blown up off the coast of Ber. Heading into Always on Time...they have zero ships!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases