Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

Mirtek

Hero
Just want to inform that there is a free official compatibility package released by Mircrosoft itself which enables Office XP and Office 2003 to open and save Office 2007 files.

So maybe you should just release your file in the original Office 2007 version and we people with older Office versions download the compatibility upgrade direclty from Microsoft (it's only 27.5 MB)

silentounce

First Post
It's working fine in open office for me, latest non beta version. Heh, it's even working better than your previous version. I wasn't expecting that! Sweet!

Amurayi

Explorer
UPDATE: We fixed the issue!

We are programming the Wiesbaden Charsheet for Excel version 2007.
Older versions are limited to the amount of different formats a single
Excel file can have. For these users we seperated the original file in two
smaller Excel files:

wiesbaden_charsheet_v????_XPversion.xls has all dynamic features.
wiesbaden_charsheet_v????_XPextras.xls has all non dynamic features.

Everyone else using Excel 2007 or newer only needs (the full package all in one file):

wiesbaden_charsheet_v????.xls

Download on heroforge now...

Last edited:

sdt

First Post
Speaking for all the players in my group, this is fantastic! I'm sure my group will soon be asking me how they can import their old characters into the new sheet; is this possible? If it is, how?

Thanks again.

pat512

First Post
I love this sheet, and offer many thanks.

Then I complain!

Has Jack of All Trades broken since 1.12? It doesn't seem to be having any effect in 1.14.

Thanks.

Dane

First Post
I just have to say that the Pro Character sheet is absolutely outstanding! Thank you, thank you.

I am relatively new to D&D and we are about half way through the Keep on Shadowfell with me as the DM. The players have used about eight different character sheets, but we keep coming back to this Wiesbaden sheet because it does everything (and it is a slick learning tool).

The problem we have with all of the character sheets is that there is never enough power slots (with room for stats, modifiers, and effects) on the front page with abilities, defenses, and skills. Most sheets only have spaces for the basic attacks and 3-5 spaces for powers. I can't figure it out. Is this really enough for everybody? With clerics and wizards? We tried the power cards for a while, but they became tedious and fiddly. We've shelved them (after much $ and many hours spent printing and cutting).

Anyway, the pro character sheet solves the problem spectacularly. One sheet in front of each player during battles with all of the powers, stats, and effects. Woo Hoo! No loose cards, no flipping through sheets looking up class powers, and on and on. Thanks again. We are currently switching all the players over to this sheet. Encounters will play so much more smoothly. Give my thanks to Mr. And Mrs. Wiesbaden and all the young 'uns.

MwaO

Adventurer
I can open up the separated one now as well - had the same problem other people have been having with 1.14 and too many cell formats.

Like the pro sheet a lot! Great job!

MwaO

Adventurer
I can open up the separated one now as well - had the same problem other people have been having with 1.14 and too many cell formats.

Like the pro sheet a lot! Great job!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases