• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

neofax

First Post
I have added almost all of the PHB2 info and updated the file to OpenOffice 3.0.1. I would like to see if the original programmers are OK with releasing the file under a CreativeCommons license so the community can update the file. If not, I will see about getting permission to release what I have with credit to the original authors.

neofax

First Post
**Update**

Attached is what I have so far. It is not complete for PHB 2 info, but it is a step. Next up is Martial Power then Arcane Power (when I receive my copy).
***Attached newest copy of the file*** Looking for people to test and let me know what does not work correctly. I just updated all of the feats from PHB 2 and I know some of the multiclass feats do not work and am looking at how to fix.

Attachments

• wiesbaden_charsheet_(OpenOffice_PHB2).zip
    654.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Eldrin

First Post
Continuing efforts

Keep up the work guys. The wiesbaden sheets are my favorites and I was sad to see work stop on them. They are visually very appealing and present all the necessary numbers in a way that is easy to find and work with.

Also glad to see it migrated to Open Office.

Remove ads