E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

IcyCool

First Post
Gorefoot enters and nods respectfully to the speaker. "Thank you for meeting with us." He motions for Percy to sit, before taking a seat himself.

Erekose13

Explorer
"I see that the Queen has blessed you with a new form, Gorefoot. Ever a valiant companion, we are glad that you are still with us. Cenerieth has informed me that you wish to return to your homeland and remove the blight that infects it."

IcyCool

First Post
"Yes. I think me and my friends have a chance to do that." Gorefoot stands and points out the individuals as he speaks, "Nars can find and break any trap, and he's great in a fight. Rodimus can kill people with his bare hands, and he's good at it too. Nezrak is a powerful wizard, but quiet. And Percy," Gorefoot motions a hand to her and his cheeks flush ever so slightly. "Percy can throw more powerful magic than even Nezrak."

Gorefoot goes to sit down, but stops and looks at Ridik. He stares only for a moment before saying, "And that is Ridik. He's a healer, and he's helped us get out of trouble so far."

Gorefoot sits down, appearing to be greatly relieved.

Velmont

First Post
"I just want to add that I have no relation with the goblins who has taken over Gemhold. These are probably green goblins and I'm a mountain goblin. They are far and distant cousin, just like drow are to elves, the only thing, it is my kind who has found that leaving in peace was just more benefical for our kind. We are peaceful and I'm from a small community in the northern moutain who has built a monastery dedicated to Russna. I just rpecise because I know many people do teh mistake. I can't blame them, after all, our green cousin have brought us a bad reputation and we are a small minority compare to the green and we are generally a bit more reclusive, so many havn't even heard of us." adds Ridik after the presentation.

Erekose13

Explorer
The speaker nods to each of you and does not hesitate to show the same respect to Ridik, "The spirits have guided you to us, Gorefoot. They too wish this blight to be erased from the land. Even the servants of the Queen are here supporting your endeavor. I believe that it is time Gemhold was freed from the foul goblins."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Rodimus gives a tusked grin as he is introduced, though there is no happiness to be seen in him. He then sits down to wait that they'll finally get to the actual business of slaughtering goblinkin.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Did I miss something? Who's the queen?

Percy curtsies and smiles when introduced. She gives Gorefoot's hand a squeeze when he sits down.

"So Speaker," She says, "I'm so glad you're ready to help. We didn't know what condition we'd find you in up here. Have you been keeping tabs on Gemhold? Do you know anything of the goblin's doings, or the defenses they've erected?"

"Gorefoot here has been a faithful companion to us through many trials. We're dedicated to freeing his homeland. Do you know of any others of his kind who've escaped the goblins?"

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: the queen has been mentioned only recently as the person to whom the thorns owe allegiance and in reference to you being favored by her because the thorns are guiding you. No one has specifically named the queen or what she is the queen of yet if i remember correctly.

"We have been keeping tabs on the goblins at Gemhold. They have not fortified their position, but they continue to extract gems from the depths and they have set up a forge to construct cold iron weapons. In addition they have recruited the help of three giants to help with the heavy work and provide defense. In the interveening time it seems like they have sunk their foul teeth into the area and made it theirs. We have not seen any other gnomes emerge from the holds after our attempt to help in the defense. Gorefoot was the only one who escaped and survived I'm afraid." replies the Speaker.

Remove ads