• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1]

Percy fires a bolt at the first snarling goblin that emerges from the underbrush. Her shot flies wide, disappearing into the bush.

Rodimus charges the goblin grinning maniacly but misses, over extending a powerful swing.

The three Goblins emerge full from the underbrush and clammer to attack Rodimus with their ugly rusting iron weapons. One manages to score a minor scratch on the monk.

Gorefoot charges up and tears two of them to pieces.

Nars moves in from behind and manages to flank with Rodimus ending the poor goblin's life easily.

[~end~]

The first encounter with the goblins is over in a matter of only a few seconds. Three dead goblins lie at the heroes' feet, their shoody iron weapons still tightly gripped in their gnarly green hands.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars slides his blade back out from beneath the goblin's skull. He wipes the black blood on a nearby plant and sheathes the blade. "I, er, hope they're all, ah, that easy. We should, ah, hide the, er, bodies." He'll drag the bodies under a nearby bush, if possible.

He is then ready to continue.

Velmont

First Post
"Just an idea like that, next time, we could keep one alive and question him. wouldn't be that a good idea?" asks Ridik, surpised, looking at how quickly they have handle the goblin.

IcyCool

First Post
Gorefoot yanks his blade free from a goblin and looks to Percy when Ridik makes his suggestion. "Do you think that would be a good idea?"

Velmont

First Post
"Not trusting them? I don't want to trust them, but Russna is the mistress of knowledge, so I could use her gift to force one of them to speak the truth. We just need to capture one and wait tomorrow for me to pray Russna for the right gifts." replies Ridik

Remove ads