• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E6 SRD - community project

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Monsters Dr-Dw

file: Monsters Dr-Dw

comment:
modified entry for true dragons -
-removed info on gargantuan+ size; references to "tail sweep" attack; and fly speeds above 200ft
-where "young adult" was the top age category, changed table refs to read "young adult or older", and added in an "adult" entry under those dragon's Organization entry (so they can have families, too!)
-added a sentence up top saying that even though dragons don't physically grow beyond adult age, they can continue to become more fearsome in various RP respects.

I think I caught all the fiddly bits.

Attachments

• MonstersDr-Dw.rtf
    711 KB · Views: 289

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Monsters O-R

file: Monsters O-R

comment:

cut -
- black pudding elder
- purple worm
- rakshasa
- ravid
- roper

modified -
- ogre mage (inlined cone of cold, separate out polymorph to reference the special ability)
- phasm (change to ref polymorph special ability rather than spell)

Attachments

• MonstersO-R.rtf
    456.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Monsters S

file: Monsters S

comment:

cut -
-salamander, noble
-sphynx, gynosphinx (too many complex high-level SLAs)
-swarm, hellwasp

modified -
- satyr (changed fear reference to special ability rather than spell)
- shield guardian (removed construction info with high-lev spells)
- sphynx, androsphynx (changed fear reference to special ability rather than spell)
- spider eater (inlined freedom of movement)
- sprite, grig (inlined irresistible dance)
sprite, pixie (inlined permanent image, irresistible dance; removed cures for "memory loss" for being too high level)

Attachments

• MonstersS.rtf
    634 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Monsters T-Z

comment:
cut -
(none)

modified -
- treant (inlined info from liveoak spell)
- triton (inlined info from summon nature's ally IV spell)
- vampire template (no change; will add dominate person to "monstrous spells")
- vargouille (remove ref to heal spell)
- will o' wisp (remove ref to maze spell)
- xorn (remove ref to move earth spell)

Attachments

• MonstersT-Z.rtf
    529.2 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Types, Subtypes and Abilities

comment:
Added dominate person/monster and telekinesis in the "monstrous spells" list. This meets the needs of a handful of monsters already posted, and allows at least a couple others to be re-added.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
File: Monsters D-De

Comment:
Re-added vrock (due to addition of tk), and succubus (due to addition of vrock).

(And now the demon section is roughly as balanced as the devils.)

Attachments

• MonstersD-De.rtf
    294.3 KB · Views: 274

Turjan

Explorer
I don't know much about E6 and just looked at the first document, Classes I. I noticed this sentence below the cleric table:

"1 In addition to the stated number of spells per day for 1st- through 9th-level spells, a cleric gets a domain spell for each spell level, starting at 1st."

Would that be 6th-level spells?

ideasmith

First Post
I don't know much about E6 and just looked at the first document, Classes I. I noticed this sentence below the cleric table:

"1 In addition to the stated number of spells per day for 1st- through 9th-level spells, a cleric gets a domain spell for each spell level, starting at 1st."

It would be 3rd-level spells. Thank you.

Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"

The "6" in "E6" refers to max character level, which means, as ideasmith said, that spells top out at 3rd level.

Thanks for catching the error! We'll make sure it gets corrected. If you spot others, please let us know; I'm sure there are still many at this point.

[edit: it's been corrected.]

Last edited:

macrochelys

First Post
File: Monsters B-C

Hey, macrochelys, nice to see you back.Yeah, I'd initially ripped out chaos beast for that reason, too. But restoration actually does fix CI, iirc, and that's an E6 baseline feat. With the relatively low save DC15, I think chaos beast could probably be left in. But I'm fine with it, either way.

I had forgotten about the Restoration feat. I added the Chaos beast back in and removed the references to Heal, etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads