• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E6 SRD - community project

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Abilities and Conditions

file: Abilities and Conditions

comment:
- pulled out a ref to a high-lev spell
- fixed a couple little format errors
- replaced antimagic example with basic +1 longsword

Attachments

• AbilitiesandConditions.rtf
    223.9 KB · Views: 324

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: MagicItems II

comment:
[edit: dropped two over-powered items, and updated relevant tables; reverted table footnote]
-removed some superfluous info at bottom (the text of the post that this file was attached to accidentally got attached to the file, looks like.)
-reworded footnote 1 of first table (mainly because of question below)

- - -
Question (esp @ideasmith): There are two items in here (celestial armor and winged shield) that have +3 enhancements. That's beyond E6, but they also have CL5th. So should these be cut?

If so, would you mind redoing the table percentages? I'm not sure what you did to get the values, but they look good and you'd probably keep them more internally consistent than I would.

My gut says drop them, but we might also consider changing them to be +2 items (at -5000gp) with a minor name change. However, that starts to deviate from the full SRD again. I happen to think these items are nicely suited for E6, so even if they get removed here, they may fit in nicely as (very) minor artifacts.

Attachments

• MagicItemsII.rtf
    266.9 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

ideasmith

First Post
file: MagicItems II

comment:
-removed some superfluous info at bottom (the text of the post that this file was attached to accidentally got attached to the file, looks like.)
-reworded footnote 1 of first table (mainly because of question below)

- - -
Question (esp @ideasmith): There are two items in here (celestial armor and winged shield) that have +3 enhancements. That's beyond E6, but they also have CL5th. So should these be cut?

If so, would you mind redoing the table percentages? I'm not sure what you did to get the values, but they look good and you'd probably keep them more internally consistent than I would.

My gut says drop them, but we might also consider changing them to be +2 items (at -5000gp) with a minor name change. However, that starts to deviate from the full SRD again. I happen to think these items are nicely suited for E6, so even if they get removed here, they may fit in nicely as (very) minor artifacts.

If I had noticed the +3's, I would have dropped the items.

My current computer situation nixes messing with the documents, but I can give you the percentages:

Major Specific Armors:

01-50 Adamantine breastplate
51-100 Dwarven plate

Medium Specific Shields:

01-22 Darkwood buckler
23-50 Darkwood shield
51-78 Mithral heavy shield
79-94 Caster's shield
95-100 Spined shield

Major Specific Shields:

01-50 Caster's shield
95-100 Spined shield

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: MagicItems IV

comment:
- changed instance of "4th level spells" to "3rd level spells" in Wands section.
- rejiggered Wands table a bit:
---Removed wands of restoration and stoneskin, as those aren't technically E6 spells.
---Reinserted neuralize poison and poison, as those can be made by E6 druids, albeit at a lower price (ie, what a druid would charge).
---Then changed/corrected the percentages in "Major" & "Medium" columns accordingly (weighted toward lower CLs).

Attachments

• MagicItemsIV.rtf
    400.7 KB · Views: 283

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads