Eadric et. al. (The Paladin and his Friends).

Lela said:
Well, he'd probably give it to us at more like 15th level, so it'd be much more effective. Still, if he gave it at higher levels I'm not sure the Domain part would help out a 25th level Fighter. Righteous Might, being from Strength, is about the only thing I really see as useful in my limited options (Law, War, Strength, maybe Protection). Unless someone has suggestions.

Eadric would probably run into the same thing. While he'd have Sun and Good as additional options, I'm not sure it would have much affect on him. He can already do most of what's in those. Like Sep said, it's hard to give a set number to the LA. It depends on the character.
Yup, the powers are best considered in a case by case basis. As for the rest, the powers are in 99% of the time probably totally not interesting compared to the immunities you gain which is where its at, at epic level play :).

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Sep-

Could you describe Temenun's appearance a little more? An iron coronet- anything special about it? What does the Token of Chesne look like? What does he wear? He's basically a skinny rakshasa with the head of white tiger, right?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sepulchrave II said:
CHTHONIC DEMONS

‘Chthonic’ is a template that can be added to any demon of at least 6 Hit Dice and 16 charisma.
Sep,

I have a question about this template. Specifically, have you updated it to v.3.5? I'm mainly curious about what its v.3.5 DR should be. (I was thinking DR 15 or 20/magic and epic.)

Plus, it says it can be added to any demon of 6 HD or more, yet the Challenge Rating line gives CR adjustment for only 12 HD or more. Also, do you have any suggestions for modifying this template for use with other chaotic and/or evil outsiders?

I think a chthonic slaad would be interesting. :]

Cheers!

KF72

Gwarok

Explorer
He ain't that tough :)

Ok, looking over Tenumen he seems almost doable. Most of his spells and abilities are either mind affecting, Death Based, and horrid wiltings up the wazzoo. All of which our heroes can ward against, which leaves his 3/day Epic spells. Granted, he can summon a Cthonic Balor with each one, but overall I think our guys can take him. If anyone can figure out a plan to deal with a Cthonic Balor or 3 its Mostin!

P.S. - If they can somehow get that Token of Cheshne away from him he can't even do that! :)

Last edited:

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Sepulchrave II said:
4) Reflect assault: reflect (+27), 20 attacks (+60), +1000% duration (+20). Reflect first 20 ranged or melee attacks on attacker. DC = 107.

I don't know... If I were him I'd have used my resources to put my AC into the stratosphere rather than reflect only the first 20 melee attacks. It looks like you're using the basic ELH epic Spell casting for this spell...

for a SpellCraft DC=110 he could get a +47 armor bonus (+47+51 (in stats)= AC: 98), I'm sure that it would be tough for even Eadric to hit that AC...

Epic Mage Armor (modified) : Armor (+14), +43 to AC bonus (+96). Armor bonus of +47. Duration 24 hrs. DC= 110.

Remove ads