Earth Dragon Arena: Covaithe vs Oni

Atanatotatos

First Post
You have been secluded in a dark room for hours that seemed days, or maybe days that seemed weeks. Time lost its meaning. But now, a voice has boomed in your head: IT IS TIME!
You find yourself finally in the light, you are in an ellyptical arena, tall, flat walls enclosing it. The sky has an homogeneous grey-ish colour. The ground is hard, but it is covered by a thin layer of sand. Square pillars about 10 feet tall rise from the ground. In front of you, your opponent. The voice is heard again. You must FIGHT!

earthdragon.jpg

ooc:Joshua is a lightly-armored halfling, while Yrnga is a dwarf in heavy armour and shield. Initiative, please! :)

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Do we have weapons/whatever in hand, or will we need to draw items as part of our actions?

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]good question. You can have one item or weapon ready at the start of the battle. Well, except for shields, that'd be unfair. So yeah, for example you can have a sword and a shield ready without needing an action, but you'd have to spend one to take a potion out.
Also, an advice:you don't have to post your hps or stats here if you don't want your opponent to see them, I'll keep track of things.[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Let your flesh hear the call of the dark forest, says the halfling with a florish.

Then Joshua points a crooked wand at the unfortunate dwarf as his eyes seem to grow brighter and brighter with pale radiance.

[sblock=Atanatotatos]

Minor: Curse Yrnga

Standard: Eyebite: Chr vs Will (1d20+6=15)
Psychic Damage/Curse Damage (1d6+5=6, 1d6=4)

Move: If it seems like that hit I'll move to D13.
Stealth (1d20+10=29)
If not I'll run to I23, in which case I gain concealment from shadow walk.

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=oni]Oni, sorry, I just realized Joshua is your name, I used it instead of Flick. I'd rather not change it to avoid confusion, hope you don't mind... :( I'm dumb I know![/sblock]

The dwarf's mind is penetrated by the halfling's illusory effect, and the small humanoid disappears from Yrnga's sight while the warrior suffers from the psychic backlash.

earthdragon.jpg

Yrnga -10 hps
Joshua (Invisible)

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

whoops I forgot Prime Shot, you can add +1 to that attack if it makes a difference.

And on the name bit, I figured as much, why I just rolled with it. :)

[/sblock]

Remove ads