• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Earth Dragon Arena: Covaithe vs Oni

Atanatotatos

First Post
You have been secluded in a dark room for hours that seemed days, or maybe days that seemed weeks. Time lost its meaning. But now, a voice has boomed in your head: IT IS TIME!
You find yourself finally in the light, you are in an ellyptical arena, tall, flat walls enclosing it. The sky has an homogeneous grey-ish colour. The ground is hard, but it is covered by a thin layer of sand. Square pillars about 10 feet tall rise from the ground. In front of you, your opponent. The voice is heard again. You must FIGHT!

earthdragon.jpg

ooc:Joshua is a lightly-armored halfling, while Yrnga is a dwarf in heavy armour and shield. Initiative, please! :)

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Do we have weapons/whatever in hand, or will we need to draw items as part of our actions?

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]good question. You can have one item or weapon ready at the start of the battle. Well, except for shields, that'd be unfair. So yeah, for example you can have a sword and a shield ready without needing an action, but you'd have to spend one to take a potion out.
Also, an advice:you don't have to post your hps or stats here if you don't want your opponent to see them, I'll keep track of things.[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Let your flesh hear the call of the dark forest, says the halfling with a florish.

Then Joshua points a crooked wand at the unfortunate dwarf as his eyes seem to grow brighter and brighter with pale radiance.

[sblock=Atanatotatos]

Minor: Curse Yrnga

Standard: Eyebite: Chr vs Will (1d20+6=15)
Psychic Damage/Curse Damage (1d6+5=6, 1d6=4)

Move: If it seems like that hit I'll move to D13.
Stealth (1d20+10=29)
If not I'll run to I23, in which case I gain concealment from shadow walk.

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=oni]Oni, sorry, I just realized Joshua is your name, I used it instead of Flick. I'd rather not change it to avoid confusion, hope you don't mind... :( I'm dumb I know![/sblock]

The dwarf's mind is penetrated by the halfling's illusory effect, and the small humanoid disappears from Yrnga's sight while the warrior suffers from the psychic backlash.

earthdragon.jpg

Yrnga -10 hps
Joshua (Invisible)

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

whoops I forgot Prime Shot, you can add +1 to that attack if it makes a difference.

And on the name bit, I figured as much, why I just rolled with it. :)

[/sblock]

Remove ads