Eberron: Dark Tides, Cold Steel (OOC)

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok. I posted my character sheet.

It's in pogress - Math (Skills, feats) and gear done, need to fill out most of the rest, will do when I have time.

FYI, if it's not a normal item, I likely crafted it. I assumed I crafted everything at 3rd level, especialy since I needed to to use at least 1 of the feats I got at 3rd. I still have some craft reserve left though.

I did craft 2 Cure Light potions for all you fragile godforged. Can't make the wand yet.

Gomez

First Post
Everyone,
Make sure you read over the setting information about the Lhazaar Principalities in the Eberron Campaign Setting book (pages 184-187) and the Dragon Shards article about Lhazaar on the Wizards website.

taitzu52

First Post
Hey folks, I'm not sure that I'm going to have the time for this game right now, so I'd like to be switched to the back of the alt list. Hopefully I'll have time somewhere down the line.

Thanks!
TZ

Gez

First Post
Hey, if Taitzu leaves, can I go in?

My character would be along those lines:
Changeling Hexblade
Str 8, Dex 15, Con 8, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 16 (28 points total)
Bluff +11 (6 ranks), Concentration +1 (2 ranks), Diplomacy +11 (6 ranks), Disguise +2* (0 ranks, total +4 when impersonating someone), Intimidate +13 (6 ranks), Knowledge: Arcana +9 (6 ranks), Spellcraft +7 (2 ranks), Speak Language: Common (automatic), Auran, Dwarven, Elven (Bonus), Giant, Gnome (2 ranks).
Feats: Two-Weapon Fighting, Weapon Finesse
Equipment: MW Rapier, MW Shortsword, MW chain shirt, traveler's outfit.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, going to flesh out the background a bit tomorow (Time for bed now), but I posted the complete character sheet.

Bront

The man with the probe
Urbandruid said:
Your first project should be to build something to do the math for you. You could call it Bront's Infernal Adding Machine. Or you could franchise a string of devices and start your own company. Infused Bront Machines.
I have built it, and I shall call it..... Microsoft Excel.... (and there was much rejoycing)

Wait, that name's taken...

DrZombie

First Post
I'd like to sign up for another alt position, if you'd have me. I play anything the party needs. i'll just stalk this thread untill there's rom for me :D .

Remove ads