• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Rise of the Empire(OOC: Now recruiting second team)

NarlethDrider

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
I've got mine started. It should be done soon.

kool, i saw 'Nik' in the rogue gallery---i also saw that I had left something out in the racial stats---a +2 for natural armor. Also, for appearance, spiderlings come in a wide variety of colors---mostly vibrant colors, though all black (& other colors exist)--they can also be multicolored. There are 3 types of spiderling; the typical 'driderish' appearance (humanoid torso w/typical spider body); the all hairy version (both humanoid body & spiderbody is hairy); & the armor plated version (humanoid & spider body has noticable 'spiky' chitinous plates). Some feats/templates can be taken for them---nettlecloud for hairy (can also be taken by 'driderish' versions) The armor plated ones can take improved natural armor & enhanced spikes which gives them a natural attack via armspikes (stats as dagger).
also, variations in facial form does occur (a legacy of the Dalkyer(sp)) such as multiple eyes, small jointed fangs attached at the cheeks(no poison), pedipalps, etc---in some rare cases, the spiderling's head looks like a spider (w/legs, abdomen, legs, eyes. etc...along w/the standard halflingish facial features)

BTW, all pc's have max hit points

Vendetta

First Post
GAH!

I hate to do this too you as I really wanted to explore the Eberron world... but Something's come up that is going to keep me from being able to devote the time to make this character (with the reading of the book, since I'm not familiar with anything) for at least a week. So... You should add in one of those alts in my spot while they might still be paying attention. Put me down as an alt for later on when someone drops out for some reason.
rahjr2k@hotmail.com

Again, I'm so sorry. I sort of jumped the shark when I asked to be in this game :(

Animus

Explorer
Hello,

As much as I hate to do this, I'm going to have to bow out as well. I still haven't made a character as of today, and I have a game I'm running that I want to make sure stays on track. Stuff just keeps coming up. Sorry.

Vendetta

First Post
EEK! I'm not yet ready to "alt in" yet :(

Perhaps in a week I can if this spot's not filled. I'm sure someone is dying for a game though and will dive in soon enough.

LogicsFate

First Post
If you need someone else...

I could have a character(ooo, spiderling) done by tomarrow, I wouldnt have a book handy (there are placece I could go to read it,though) and im still new to pbp, but if you'd have me I'd play. I'll be around.

NarlethDrider

First Post
LogicsFate said:
I could have a character(ooo, spiderling) done by tomarrow, I wouldnt have a book handy (there are placece I could go to read it,though) and im still new to pbp, but if you'd have me I'd play. I'll be around.

sure, join on in

NarlethDrider

First Post
Ferrix said:
Aeryl the Sylph rogue is all done except for background. Once that's done I'll post her up.

thats great---w/the addition of another spiderling (LogicsFate's pc) that will give us 4 to get going---the other two pcs can be picked up enroute :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads