Eberron Savage Worlds, WotC Fan content but licensed Pinnacle Ent.

darjr

I crit!
It will be available free but they are doing PWYW. They claim they are using WotC Fan license and a Pinnacle license so they can charge for it as long as it’s available for free.

I’m not sure. Available soon.

E61B9C43-4BF9-4D9A-900E-877FBCC03A49.jpeg

timbannock

Adventurer
Supporter
Keith Baker retweeted it. Given his relationships, that would suggest at least the possibility that there isn't a legal issue with this (yet), and maybe even that it was done by checking in with the proper channels.

darjr

I crit!
Keith Baker retweeted it. Given his relationships, that would suggest at least the possibility that there isn't a legal issue with this (yet), and maybe even that it was done by checking in with the proper channels.
I hope so. I might not ever play this but it’s cool.

darjr

I crit!
Do you have a link? I can’t find it at the moment. Thanks!

timbannock

Adventurer
Supporter
Do you have a link? I can’t find it at the moment. Thanks!
I just checked Keith's twitter (@HellcowKeith) and notably that retweet is no longer appearing. Might have been an automated or accidental "Retweet this because it says Eberron" situation. It ain't there now, though, so let the reading between the lines commence in earnest!

darjr

I crit!
I just checked Keith's twitter (@HellcowKeith) and notably that retweet is no longer appearing. Might have been an automated or accidental "Retweet this because it says Eberron" situation. It ain't there now, though, so let the reading between the lines commence in earnest!
Thanks!

I hope it’s fine. It’s fine. It will be fine. Right?

It’s a tight line though.

Retreater

Legend
One license gives a creator the ability to do one thing. The other license gives a creator the ability to do something else. By virtue of the laws of addition, printing both licenses in your book MUST mean that you get all of the privileges granted by both licenses. Right? ;)

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Kristian, to my knowledge, is someone who often collaborates with Keith Baker. I would be extremely shocked if he intentionally published something that was not on the up-and-up.

Remove ads