• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Stone of Sorrows (OCC)NEED ONE MORE see last post

spidertrag

First Post
Land Outcast said:
More than OCC, but even about the posting, how do you change the font color???
Hit the 'NEW REPLY' button---above the 'buttons' that let you do bold italics underline & strikethrough is a pull down menu with the word [Color] on it. Prior to hitting the lttle arrow beside it----highlite the word u want then hit the little arrow & pick your color.... the color red when posting will look like this (COLOR=Red)the color red(/COLOR) replace ( with [ & ) with ]

I've probably made this a whole lot more complicated than it is :heh:

spidertrag

First Post
jpwic said:
Te'Rek was weeding her master's herb garden.... But her most prominent feature has to be her eyes for they are snow white save for a pale violet iris.

Just wanted to say there is still time if u want in ;)

spidertrag

First Post
Need one more female pc---other than the races listed in the first post there are 3 other options: Scorpion Fey (a two foot tall humanoid scorpion w/some magical abilities---Mul (a non psionic version. Muls are one of the slave races that are used among the different civilazations in this part of Xen'drik)---Orlens (the second slave race. these blue skinned peoples have four arms & two heads)

spidertrag

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Well after a enforced 24 Hour hiatus for poor internet connectivity I am back. Anything fun and exciting happen?

No, though I have to get back on track---the D-vorce thing has taken its toll, though me & my soon to be ex are working things out so none will be unhappy/screwed over in the end---though it does suck in general---i never thought i'd become one of those statistics----okay enough of the "D" talk---no more please---i wish i hadn't started that other thread in off topic :confused:

Remove ads