D&D 5E EB's House of Randomness - A PotA Campaign (1 brave soul found/FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
So I think I will go with the new Origin. In the video they mentioned a spell similar to shield, can I see what it is? I will probably go with Douse Light in place of Minor Illusion and Cloying Darkness in place of Ice Knife.

Did you want me to write out the abilities for you? Also keep in mind the flavor of the Origin (as will I) You can have your shield spell go off and be black and shadowy and "absorb" the attack into some unknown shadow realm.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Wish to give you all some "shopping time" and I have not seen treasure division done so need to know if you are all dividing the treasure evenly? Keeping what your character picked up? etc. etc.

So far total treasure found...
99cp
74sp
13gp
goblin plunder 100gp
gold chain and locket 100gp
two rings of braided silver and electrum 25gp each

And you each will be receiving 20gp from the constable for bringing in the bandits.

Just need you to do some division and shopping and we can RP till your down and head to the cave afterward.

Last edited:

I was planning on dividing the treasure up IC once we got back to town. I was going to just divide the coin evenly and then suggest keeping the jewelry as party treasure that can be bartred with or traded at a later date. As for the 100 GP of junk Talin will suggest selling it to Gaelkur (Hey I need to get in good with him somehow.)

With the reward from the bandits it will be 20 cp, 15 sp, 22 gp. There are 3 gp left over and then the jewelry and junk. Junk should be able to be sold in Red Larch if we get the listed price then we add another 20 gp to the total. Jewelry should be kept and saved for party expenses since it is easy to carry. Jewelry totals 150 gp.

Remove ads