D&D 5E EB's One Shot - Irongrad (IC)

EarlyBird

Explorer
The dagger successfully parries the drow's attack, like it has eyes in the back of its handle. It turns and catches the dwarf on the forearm. Bilkar has seen the flying weapon attack each person in the room, and gulps.

OOC: Round 2:
In INIT Order:
Ssz'irac- attack misses
Floating Dagger - attacks Al, [roll0] [roll1]
Bilkar - is up
Zuleyka - ,is up condition: faerie fire
Alberich - is up

sorry flanking is an optional rule that I think we shouldn't use to many of in these ONE Shots not knowing who the DMs may be

[sblock=Combat]
Ssz'irac HP:1/9
Bilkar HP 6/9
Zuleyka HP:7/7
Alberich HP: 3/11

Floating Dagger: AC 15, HP 06/12[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
Irongrad_Main_03.jpg[/sblock]

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Bilkar Gnome Druid

"Eeek"
Bilkar realizes... He's next..

He spreads his legs into an impossibly wide stance head whipping in every direction, he turns and runs, looking over his shoulder at the dagger... Not seeing the wall and smacking into it falling to the floor. Bilkar rolls back to his feet his head going back and forth between the dagger and the stairs as if trying to decide which one is scarier. Seemingly deciding that his natural instinct to run is the worse of two evils Bilkar faces the dagger and seems to be getting ready to conjure another ball of fire.

OOC:
Action - Disengage
Move - F2

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
w0idjp.jpg

Eastern Cormyr/Irongard
Afternoon
Round 3

Tossing the empty flask away, Zuleyka wipes the remnants of the sweet red liquid from her full lips. She glares at the magical dagger and thrusts out with her rapier and pulled a dagger from her belt with her free hand, stabbing with that, as well.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Rapier attack: 1D20+5 = [8]+5 = 13
1D8+3 = [3]+3 = 6

Move:
Bonus Action: Dagger off-hand attack: 1D20+5 = [6]+5 = 11
1D4 = [4] = 4

Reaction: Shield, if needed
Free Object Interaction: Pull dagger
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 7/7
AC: 13

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Fire Bolt, Green Flame Blade, Shocking Grasp
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands*, Disguise Self*, Magic Missile, Shield*, Sleep
Arcane Recover (1/LR)*
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
"Bah ye're all good fee nothin," Al says as he swings his axe...

[roll0]
[roll1]

...shattering the durned dagger against its blade.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ssz'irac stands perplexed as the dwarf manages to destroy the blade that has managed to injure him to the point of death, and which seemed almost invincible until a few seconds ago. The drow looks at the dwarf with some measure of respect, nodding his head in thanks before freezing, his face screwing up in pain.

"That hurt," he says quietly, grabbing the painful wound atop his head. The drow looks in disbelief at the blood on his hand when he moves his hand away.

"Blood," he mutters. Then, more loudly, "Does anyone have healing magic?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
w0idjp.jpg

Eastern Cormyr/Irongard
Afternoon
Round 0

“I used my only healing potion already,” Zuleyka told Ssz’irac. “I have a healer’s kit to stop the bleeding.” She pulled it out to at least be able to bandage him. At least she had gotten the staff.

“Shall we take a rest here?” she asked. She wanted some time to really look at the staff, but wasn’t sure if it was safe. “And damn it! I’m glowing like the damn gnome now, too,” she said, looking at the amber glow around her svelte limbs.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield, if needed
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 7/7
AC: 13

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Fire Bolt, Green Flame Blade, Shocking Grasp
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands*, Disguise Self*, Magic Missile, Shield*, Sleep
Arcane Recover (1/LR)*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Magic staff
[/sblock]

Greenmtn

Explorer
Bilkar Gnome Druid

Bilkar sinks his head in shame as he sees the blood coming from Ssz'irak.

"Bilkar... Bilkar no can help. Pack rest. Wizard rest." Bilkars tone reflects the last part as a question. Then focusing his attention on the wounds that the "pack" has taken he sinks further as if troubled greatly.

"Pack not rest. Pack die."

OOC:
Pretty sure I've used all my spells already and can't offer up any healing. If I'm wrong I'll gladly heal either of the two seriously injured PC's.

I hate to let the wizard get his spells back, or heal. But we might not have a choice, we are pretty beat up.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: I was thinking more of a short rest for spending HD and identifying magic items, which wouldn't get the wizard his spells back, but yeah, if Bilkar is tapped out, maybe. I still have two spells left.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: A short rest sounds good. That wouldn't be much of a sacrifice, I imagine.
If so, I'll use a hit die to regain some hitpoints: [roll0]

Remove ads