D&D 5E EB's Ravenloft Tours 2017/2018 OOC (FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Sounds like fun just don't make her Charisma to high or you will have half the town after her. And I don't just mean the zombies, LOL.

Will hopefully finish and post up the characters that are done tomorrow morning. ANyone not yet in the RG please shot for SUN if you can, if not we may start with the characters half way finished to start.

Game will be 1 real life year, then Strahd will tire of toying with you. So I will do my best to move it along for that reason.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Let's not bicker and argue over definitions and characteristics of male and female, fantasy races or otherwise. I spend enough time worrying about that in real life. ;-)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
tglassy, Am I stepping on Josiah's toes too much also taking expertise in perception? Irena's reformed thief turned investigator shtick just calls for it. Gotta love a 22 Passive perception. (Observant feat)

tglassy

Adventurer
No, it frees me up to take it in Insight or Survival. Either he can spot supernatural creatures when he meets them, or he can track them. I'll think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases